Location: Surrey, BC
Type: Full Time
What is Kater?
Kater is a fresh new startup located in Surrey, B.C. With an app launched March 2016, Kater wants users to make use of an asset they already have – their own vehicle – to get exactly where they need to go without having to deal with the hassles and costs of driving. The comprehensive Kater app allows customers to easily hire a personal chauffeur to drive them in their own car.
Since March we have had a steady growth in number of trips booked, our user retention rate is 93%, and as we shift from our beta testing stage to our official launch we look to expand to other Canadian cities and beyond within the year.
Who we are:
We are a young, dynamic group of individuals, passionate about turning an unserved and undeveloped market into a global success. Our parent company Monark allows us to leverage the skills, connections and expertise to quickly grow and implement our vision.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches within our software and reporting it to our development teams. You are able to work independently as well as work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout software development.
These are some things we will expect:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- 3+ years of experience as a QA tester
- Experience with testing both iOS and Android platform
- Ability to manage multiple projects and issues concurrently
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of software testing/troubleshooting
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills
- Competitive wages.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days.
- Free lunch every two weeks.